Welcome DIYers!

This is my online "scrapbook" to remember what we've achieved in our home...we purchased this home in November 2009 in Springfield, MO.

Click the tabs along the top to check out the house room by room.

Honestly, this is not my dream home by any means...but I intend to make it dreamy!

White paint is way cool!

Spring is definitely here, or should I say finally?  I spent most of the morning spraying white paint over the brick, then cleaning up the mess it left.  It's an easy fix, until we have the funds to reface the fireplace and mount the flatscreen.  
We still have to install baseboards...as you can see in the breakfast room photo.  The white curtains look rather short and dorky, but I have plan for a bamboo shade there...just have to go pick it up...
I also bought some new spring plants last week and found the little yellow chicks at a flea market.  They are so cute.
I picked the daffodils from my back yard...I'm looking forward to seeing what grows there.

No comments: