Welcome DIYers!

This is my online "scrapbook" to remember what we've achieved in our home...we purchased this home in November 2009 in Springfield, MO.

Click the tabs along the top to check out the house room by room.

Honestly, this is not my dream home by any means...but I intend to make it dreamy!

Two cool kitchens I don't have...and tidbits



This kitchen, below, is an Ikea dream kitchen.  I won't be getting Ikea cabinets this time, but I love the color combination, with the spa blue, the stainless and the warmth of the butcher block.  Of course, it's huge and square, unlike my goofy galley kitchen.  I could totally go for this if I can bump out a few walls...(just kidding honey!)



Did I ever show you these?  I purchased these chairs at an estate sale right before I moved.  You know...that fabulous place of unending cool stuff?  Hughes Estate Sales in Altadena.  If you haven't gone there, you must.
Anyway, I love these chairs, but hate the wood.  I'm not sure if I'll end up keeping them or doing something drastic to them.

Photo from HGTV
 I really like the layout of this kitchen.  It's everything you need.  I love that sink too.
I'm in a very woodsy kitchen right now and I'm longing for white.  Will get it one day soon!

No comments: