Welcome DIYers!

This is my online "scrapbook" to remember what we've achieved in our home...we purchased this home in November 2009 in Springfield, MO.

Click the tabs along the top to check out the house room by room.

Honestly, this is not my dream home by any means...but I intend to make it dreamy!

Upcoming Spring Projects


Let's see...

Finish painting the entry.

Refinish entry floors.

Prime dining room table.

Prime and paint the trim in master bdrm.

Finish painting laundry room.

Rearrange furniture in the sunroom.

Figure out which French doors to install first (sunroom, master, or new ones in dining area)

Finish painting family room wall.  (Figure out colors too).

Buy plants for back vegetable garden and plant them all.
I did call the new gardener so he's going to till for me and take away all the weeds I pulled.

I can't wait to show you the cute little Easter decor items I bought at a cute store called Home Inspirations.

No comments: