Welcome DIYers!

This is my online "scrapbook" to remember what we've achieved in our home...we purchased this home in November 2009 in Springfield, MO.

Click the tabs along the top to check out the house room by room.

Honestly, this is not my dream home by any means...but I intend to make it dreamy!

Blog Update

Hey! If you're just finding my remodeling blog, I have recently added navigational tabs just under the banner. You can click on each individual room for before and after shots of each space.
Of course, I'm always re-arranging and adding new pieces, so check back for the latest and greatest photos of my ongoing home projects!

Woot!

P.S. I just recently started a flea market booth and have been getting really inspired by all the neat stuff to be had in the "used" industry!

No comments: