Welcome DIYers!

This is my online "scrapbook" to remember what we've achieved in our home...we purchased this home in November 2009 in Springfield, MO.

Click the tabs along the top to check out the house room by room.

Honestly, this is not my dream home by any means...but I intend to make it dreamy!
Love my beat up old gas station light...now hanging in the entry.
It swings too!

Here's a quick shot of the table painted black.
It looks pretty cool.

A little peek at Leola's fall open house

Did I ever show you Holland's 5th birthday cake?
A small cake surrounded by cupcakes. She loved it!

New little $10 shelf...painted and installed

The breakfast room is coming along...just got new chairs...these are the old ones.
I will be painting these chairs black and reupholstering in a updated fabric.

1 comment:

Michelle fallman said...

I am in love with your black table!!! So beautiful!