Welcome DIYers!

This is my online "scrapbook" to remember what we've achieved in our home...we purchased this home in November 2009 in Springfield, MO.

Click the tabs along the top to check out the house room by room.

Honestly, this is not my dream home by any means...but I intend to make it dreamy!
Today might be the day I make a trip to the local Habitat for Humanity Re-Store...I have heard they have lots of stuff I might be able to use here at the house. Such as gallons of paint and possibly some french doors...wouldn't that be wonderful.

My two year old, yesterday, got ahold of a black crayon and left swipe marks on my cream carpet, my ottoman, the walls and the windows and the new tv in the bedroom. I almost flipped my lid.
Okay, I did.
I Googled the problem and had my husband stop and get a Mr. Clean magic erase sponge. It worked! FYI.

If I go to Habitat I will post some pictures.

I have found a cute shop in Galloway Village called Home Inspiration and purchased a few cute things there. Her style is great...very much like mine. Pricey though. I even bought a tree branch from her which I intend to hang little paper tags from. Pictures coming as soon as my new printer is hooked up. It is going to be so adorable!!!!

No comments: