Welcome DIYers!

This is my online "scrapbook" to remember what we've achieved in our home...we purchased this home in November 2009 in Springfield, MO.

Click the tabs along the top to check out the house room by room.

Honestly, this is not my dream home by any means...but I intend to make it dreamy!

Kitchen Update - not all the way there, but had to post!

Recessed lights installed and ceiling painted. New chandelier still to be installed. Plus trim around fridge. Doug is building a cool European style custom hood.

 Since this photo we have since installed recessed lights and painted ceiling and above tile.

 Doug will build the hood for me...I am getting ideas from Fixer Upper and around the web.


Painted the cabinets Porpoise Gray. Doug did a great job sanding them down. I would still like to add a layer of poly or wax.


 I'm loving how it's coming together! Woot!



 Adding the granite...what a mess but worth it.

The extra deep sink is from Amazon and it's strapped in...yay!


Moving things around is oh so much fun. Not. Upper cabs came out after this shot was taken.

No comments: