Welcome DIYers!

This is my online "scrapbook" to remember what we've achieved in our home...we purchased this home in November 2009 in Springfield, MO.

Click the tabs along the top to check out the house room by room.

Honestly, this is not my dream home by any means...but I intend to make it dreamy!

More Work

The wood floors are going to be installed today, and should take about two days.
I think this will be a huge transformation!
Did I mention the awnings were removed yesterday from the back of the house?
This should let in more light!
I couldn't sleep much last night, but when I did drift off I dreamt of planked white walls, bead board, cream and white paint, tons of molding, and lots of added charm!
I'm going to do something amazing with that fireplace too...I've never had one before.
Stay tuned for floor pics (via my husband's blackberry).


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Your new home is beautiful.I enjoy seeing all the remodel pics.I love the kitchen and I think the fireplace looks really cozy.Jen